The Pelvic Floor Educator - Professional Incontinence Trainer (Kegel Exercise) from Balego & Associates, Inc.
The benefits of the Educator® ? Speeds positive remedy end result ? Enhances affected individual understanding and motivation ? Gives valuable data on affected individual functionality ? Could be employed for on-heading exercising programmes ? Monitors muscle condition extended-term ? Indicates pelvic floor asymmetry
- The Pelvic Floor Educator® is a unique and effective aid to help women develop a strong and healthy Pelvic Floor and eliminate the problems associated with incontinence.
- The Educator® has been developed from the award-winning Periform® probe, used by continence care specialists throughout the world. Its unique form allows it to follow the movement of the internal walls of the vagina.
- This movement indicates how the muscles of your pelvic floor are being contracted. The external indicator part of the Educator® amplifies this movement to show whether these muscles are being contracted correctly or not.
- The Pelvic Floor Educator® is an extremely simple form of visual biofeedback. Yet the information the Educator® provides could be some of the most valuable you will ever receive.
- Healthcare professionals agree that teaching correct Pelvic Floor contractions is notoriously difficult. In fact, almost 40% will get it wrong* even with good one-to-one tuition. The revolutionary Pelvic Floor Educator® instantly ensures that the Pelvic Floor Contractions are done properly.